Siprabi Securities is one of the founder members of Nepal Stock Exchange Limited licensed by Securities Board of Nepal in 1994. We are a technology-led stock broker company that provides broking service and are going to be starting margin lending services very soon. We are also expecting fully automated online trading to start in near future. While we are only limited to Kathmandu Valley at the moment, our plan is to go to many parts of our country and expand globally with the help of new online trading system. We have above 28000 registered customers in our system out of which about 3000 customers have recently updated their KYC under the new system and placing their orders with us. Over the past 5 years, we have managed NPR 21.33 Billion in client equity and 22944 active clients accounts.
We believe that our experience of over two decades has helped us to integrate our knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology we provide to our clients. We are planning to enhance client engagement and experience through the application of emerging technologies to all our services, one of which includes the launch of our mobile application for the broking services in the year 2076.
We believe we have the following competitive strengths:
- - One of the largest independent full-service broking houses in terms of number of clients on NEPSE with strong brand equity
- - Ensuring client satisfaction through the implementation of advanced technology and digitisation
- - Strong client base
- - Significant market share
- - Track record of continuous growth and strong financial performance
- - Proven and experienced management team and execution strength